Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Say dude!

Teaching english,
Dancing bachata,
Bathing in the river,
Playing FIFA Soccer 09 on playstation 2,
Napping everyday in a hammock,
Playing guitar and singing songs,
Drinking café de El Salvador,
Making up magic tricks,
And community organizing.

I had my Asamblea General yesterday. It is a big meeting for the community where I explained to them what Peace Corps, who I am, what I have done so far, what I am going to do soon, and what I hope to do. It was a lot of fun. I have some pictures of my community, although I want to have more pictures but the batteries do not really last here.

Me and Jesús at the river
Jesús and Chele
Jesús in my favorite picture.
Me

1 comment:

kim cypert said...

hey brother. sorry it's been so long. these pictures are ridiculous!

i'll email soon.