Sunday, July 19, 2009

Your Veins Are Quite Prominent

Haha this is one a few chickens in the house and I found it in my room this morning. We also have one rooster.
The latrine.

Bucket bath.
My desk and water.
Clothes and hats.
My room.
Patio.
Living room.
Kitchen. And a chicken.
The next door neighbors Claudia and Cati in front of the garden.
That first picture is of my sister Lee, laughing, in front of the house.
The next one is of Scooby, one of two dogs, in the front yard.

The volcano that we will climb the second to last week. This is taken from the hammock in the patio.
Tranquilo.
That apple and the card below were gifts from my friend Terri. The first things I see when I wake up.

1 comment:

Well Done said...

I love it! I'm ready to buy plane tickets for all of us Weldons to come visit you!