Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ingenio Ingenio, Amapulapa Amapulapa

Road outside of the school.
Lest we forget.

Feeding the cows mangos.
Just part of the scenery on a walk right outside of the school.
Not as good as Kim Cypert, but close.
Laughing about getting my hair cut from my host sister. And sort of crying.
Cati and her little brother Miguel.
The volcano on my way back home.
Another pool with a cool slide.
Luis.
One of the pools in Amapulapa. There are tiny fish in there that nibble on your feet.
And an awesome waterfall.

Brad and his host family, and Benjy.

3 comments:

Zach G said...

Hey Grant,

Welcome to El Salvador... so, I see you´re in San Antonio Caminos.. my same training community. Say hi to Niña Petrona for me, I believe Ben is with her. They put someone in Claudia´s house??? We swore that would never happen again because of the crying baby. Hmm. How´s Niña Ana? I think she´s your host family, right?? Do you know where you´re going for immersion days?? I´m getting Erik and Alina. Cool, talk soon man,

Zach

Grant Michael Weldon said...

Nina Ana is great, I really love love my family and San Antonio Caminos. I am going to Cuisnahuat to visit Jed. Erik and Alayna are really cool, but I am really jealous because I wanted to visit. I will though before your COS if that is cool?

kd-m said...

Grant!

I'm so glad you're keeping up with you blog and facebook updates. J & I read them avidly and are keeping you in our prayers. Keep up the great work!